Saturday, April 19, 2008

Spring Fever

Our tulips have bloomed and the red is a wonderful first sign of spring. We have spent the past week pulling weeds, tilling beds and buying flowers and plants. There is still lots to do, but I really enjoy getting outside and the girls have loved it too.

This is a planter that I have had empty on my shelf for over a year. I took the idea from my friend Amy (who can make a shoe box look beautiful). I was at her house last 4th of July and she had the same planter on her front door with actual plants in it. She lined it with moss, filled it with dirt and put the plants in. How easy is that and it cost about $8.00!



One more project done...the "B" for my dining room wall. Have you ever heard of Uppercase Living??? It's one of those in home party products that I had ordered months ago and just couldn't decide where to hang it. With Matt's help it is up and looks great. It looks so good that now I want to order more!!!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Wow, I can't wait to come over! Everything looks so good. I think I will have to get me and "A" for over my bed!

Kim Hancock said...

I have both the hanger & bucket. I love how you've used ribbon...I think I may have to copy your idea. Thank you!