Life lessons from our kids: Matt and I got Reagan a roller coaster for her birthday and Rylee wanted to give her a sucker. Both were in the living room when Reagan got up this morning, however, the first thing she noticed and the only she cared about was the sucker that was from her sister. After the sucker was open and in her mouth she decided to get excited about the coaster.
What she's doing now...
- within the past month or two her talking switch has been turned on and she'll carry on a conversation with us
- still our picky eater (hot dogs, chicken nuggets, fruit, crackers and cereal...these aren't the only things she eats but the things I know I can get her to eat)
- sleeping in a big girl bed for about almost 3 months now
- has definitely realized her ability to protest :-)
- LOVES: jewelry, lipstick, playing with her baby dolls and coloring/art/play dough
(Reagan acting camera shy)