Saturday, June 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Rylee!

My precious girl is 4 years old today. It brings tears to my eyes just thinking about the day she was born...it feels like it was yesterday. If I heard it once I heard it 1000 times, "it will pass so quickly." It has passed so quickly!

Over the past year she left the baby stage and became a little girl. I have also seen many wonderful qualities develop, such as compassion (not leaving my side when I had the stomach bug), precision (typical 1st child characteristic but she knows what she wants to do and how she wants it done) and I've also learned how tough she really is (the broken arm). Rylee brings such joy to our lives and we are blessed by every moment we get to share with her!
Here are some pictures from her party:

Rylee enjoying cake and ice cream!

Gramma, Rylee and Reagan decorating their crowns.

Cole, Carson and Katelyn

Bethany and Ella Jean

Rylee and Anna

Tyler enjoying cake and ice cream!


Ruth Ann and Anna Marie



Took this little ditty this past week. Sorry, it's a little fuzzy because I standing in the kitchen. Rylee had a grove going on, but as soon as she sees me with the camera she gets all shy. I thought it was cute!

3 comments:

Live from the Quick House said...

Precious! I have to get some video on my blog! Looks like Rylee's birthday was a hit. Ours was wild. We have to get together for our birthday lunch!

Terra

Bethany said...

Love it!!!!

Bethany said...

Still watching this video for a good chuckle! Instant good mood!