Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thankful

I am truly a blessed woman! It seems that there are so many things around us to be discouraged about, but inside our home is a place of comfort. Here are a few of the things I am most thankful for:
  1. My awesome husband (we don't sit around the fire having long romantic talks, but he is a great man and a great father and a great husband)
  2. My precious girls (they aren't always perfect, but I am blessed everyday to see God's little creation right before my very eyes)
  3. Our nation (I'm not always thrilled with the direction of our nation, but we still have freedom...to worship Jesus Christ, to choose how I want to live, to express my views...there are thousands of people around the world who don't have those freedoms)

Bethy and Rylee making apple pies...they were yummy!


1 comment:

Bethany said...

You always win the good stuff ;) Lucky Duck...