Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Edition of Getting to Know Your Friends


A friend emailed this to me today and I like it so much I thought I would share with my fellow bloggers...

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrap
2. Real tree or Artificial? artificial but I love a real tree
3. When do you put up the tree? the weekend after thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? the week after Christmas
5. Do you like eggnog? love it
6. Favorite gift received as a child? anything barbie
7. Hardest person to buy for? parents
8. Easiest person to buy for? girls
9. Do you have a nativity scene? several
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? ???
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Polar Express
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? November
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? yes
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? homemade treats from my friends and family
17. Favorite Christmas song? love them all
18. Travel at Christmas or stay at home? at home
19. Can you name all of Santa's Reindeer? dasher, dancer, prancer, vixon, comet, cupid, donnor, blitzen, and rudolph...not so hard when the person before me did it!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? always Christmas day
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Happy Holidays...I just prefer Merry Christmas
23. What theme or color are you using? no theme but we focus on the "reason for the season"
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? super skinny body, perfect skin, new wardrobe :-)

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Hey, Can I get those things too? "super skinny body, perfect skin, new wardrobe :-)"

I woke up this morning and the first thing out of my mouth was "I need $1,000. $500 for each of us to go shopping with! I guess we could each give $100 to Ella, too." Jeramy quickly informed me that his $500 would not be spent on clothes! hahaha

Rachel Wheat said...

Amen to that last one sister! Tell you what--you pray for me and I'll pray for you and that way it will seem more selfless! :)

Lisa said...

There's always hope, I know. But....I will have to burst your bubble and tell you I am convinced: WE WILL NEVER GET OUR SKINNY BODIES BACK, EVER!!!