Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Do You Ever Have Those Days???

You know, Rylee and Reagan are precious but there are weeks I feel like God picked the wrong person to do this job. My Rylee is in a bit of a sassy stage and she likes to test the limits. About 99% of the time she is an incredible kid, but I am not great at discipline so that other 1% is really hard for me. And Baby Reagan...she has a runny nose, teeth coming in and had to get shots today! Mommy, mommy, mommy - there isn't enough of me to go around.

Then, as I am getting Reagan ready for bed, they bring it all into perspective! It's moments like this that make it worth all the work and effort and worry...


+Our little entertainers!
Jeremiah 29:11 states "for I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Even when I have no clue what I am doing (which is often), I trust that God has an incredible plan for these girls and He will protect and provide for them.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I LOVE IT!!!! Thanks for making my morning so bright...