Saturday, December 15, 2007

Wow...We've Been Busy!

My goal is to at least update this blog weekly. I won't be too hard on myself...it really has been a busy month :-).

In the past week I've had 3 parties, wrapped presents at the mall, celebrated Christmas with my dad and celebrated Carson's 5th birthday (and I am sure I've left out a few things)! Know what I did last night??? I went to bed at 6:30 and didn't get up until 6:30 this morning. It was glorious!

In between the parties we've had to do lots of baking, and I've discovered that Rylee has the potential to be a chef. First, the girl can crack an egg (no shells and no mess)...I'm pretty amazed. She loves to help me mix, measure and make anything. If she is in trouble, I've threatened that she won't be able to help with dinner and she straightens right up! I told her that I am teaching her now so that she can spend the rest of her life cooking for me :-).

Rylee getting ready to open presents from Grandpa and Amy (and her cousin Maggie in the back ground).

My little sister Rachael holding Reagan. I think Reagan stayed in her arms all afternoon!

Pam and Bethany at cookie exchange. We had some good food!!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

You went to bed at 6:30! You're starting to sound like me...It has been busy, but it's been fun. I'm thankful that we have such a great family to spend these busy times together!