Thursday, February 21, 2008

My Dear Husband

I will start this by letting you know that my husband will not like the fact that he is the subject of this post :-). However, the reason I want to write about Matt is because I am so proud of him! Last year he decided things were going to change. His desire wasn't to retire from Nissan, but he had worked there for 12 years and really had no idea what direction to go. After many months of prayers and interviews, he could see the light at the end of the tunnel and knew there was life beyond Nissan. Today was the end of his second week at our church, World Outreach. He took a position as the Operations Manager at the church. Matt has always had a desire to be in ministry...but he never thought it would be in this capacity!!! It's perfect for him though and he loves that his day to day work is really about to serving the Lord.




No comments: