Friday, February 1, 2008

Lisa's New Blog

Okay, my friends are starting these blogs with wonderful pictures and cool stuff, and I haven't uploaded anything new about 3 weeks! The pressure :-)!!! I think my problem is picture anxiety...I haven't taken many lately and so I'm avoiding my blog. Acknowleding the problem is the 1st step to resolving it. Let's forget about my issues and focus on what's new...

Lisa, my neighbor, has a new blog and lots of pictures of her 3 really cute kids. Check out her blog and leave a fun comment. Our lives are so busy and I love that can pull up a website and see what's going on with my friends and family. Welcome to the blogging world Lisa!!!

In the Brand home, we are all recovering from the horrible stomach bug that passed through our house over the past 2 weeks. Matt came home last night not feeling well and just the thought of him throwing up almost made me sick (it's still too fresh on my mind). Praise the Lord, by this morning he felt fine! I am also getting ready for Bethany's baby shower this weekend. I can't believe it...my baby sister is having a baby! Ella is due on March 10th and we can't wait!!

No comments: