Sunday, March 30, 2008

My brave girl!!!

Rylee broke her arm tonight :-(. This evening Matt, the girls and I were getting Reagan ready for bed and playing ball in her room. Rylee was playing around in Reagan's crib and before we knew what had happened she had fallen out. At first glance we knew we were on our way out the door. Matt grabbed Reagan and I took Rylee and we drove as fast as we could to Stone Crest.

I've never seen such a brave kid! She whimpered a little at first and then not another tear...for the rest of the night. She was calm and still and extremely cooperative for the dr's and nurses. Matt and I were very proud of her!!! They put her in a splint for tonight and this week we will have it set and put a full cast on it.

3 hours later she has a smile on her face!

She was amazing during every step of the process!

1 comment:

Ruth Ann Craven said...

Heather,

Oh my gosh, poor little Rylee! Bless her heart! How long will she have to wear a cast? I can't believe she didn't cry. She is VERY brave indeed!!