Monday, March 17, 2008

New Features

This weekend I figured out a new feature on my camera and I am so excited. I can now make video clips. I've seen video on several blogs and I thought they had pulled out the video camera...hahaha...I'm sure this is funny to all the camera geeks who already knew this.

My first video is of Reagan taking a drink. Exciting stuff, I know, but right now Reagan loves 2 things in life and this clip contains both. Those things are: 1) taking tops of bottles (any bottle and the more challenging the better) and 2) drinking out of a normal cup (mess included). She also whispers "hi" at the end. She is growing up so fast so right now I am cherishing the little things!


Rylee also got to hold Ella Jean for the first time today, and if you can't tell by the look on her face this was a very important job for her. Rylee is such a little mommy and loves to help take care of babies (which means any child younger than her).

Bethany and Reagan cuddled up while Rylee held Ella Jean.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Fancy stuff Heather!!! Ella looks like she is waving HI! :)