Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Many Styles of Reagan

I just had to share with you my most recent pictures of Reagan's unique style. Her philosophy is the more the better. It doesn't matter the accessory...she just wants a lot of them. I hope that one day she can use it for good :-)!!!

Obviously, you can't miss the headbands but notice the wrist and fingers too. This was a style she enjoyed for about 3 or 4 days...no kidding.

Here is Reagan playing with her friend Jonathon. She is sporting the "eyes" (which most of us would call sun glasses) and the lovely rain boots.

2 comments:

Rachel Wheat said...

Reagan is right! Whoever said less is more is soooo last year! :)

Bethany said...

My gosh, that picture of Reagan reminds me of you!!! I am envisioning one picture, I think you were in a softball uniform, those big brown eyes... Do you remember that picture?