Monday, November 26, 2007

Christmas Time of Year

Christmas is by far my favorite time of the year. This year I am enjoying it even more because last year our lives were so crazy. We were finishing the house, had a 4 month old and a 2 1/2 yr old and moved the week before Christmas. So...this year we are baking cookies and having parties and finding lots of ways to celebrate the birth of Jesus!



Rylee wearing the shepard hat she made at church on Saturday night. She thought it was a pretty cool hat!

We decorated our tree this weekend and it looks beautiful! As of right now we are at 3 broken ornaments. Most of the glass ornaments are now out of Reagan's reach but I am sure that there will be more casualties. I have given her a basket of plastic ornaments that she can play with, but my kids always want to play with the stuff that's off limits :-).





5 comments:

Bethany said...

How fun! Where did you get your tree? I bet the girls had a blast with all of the ornaments.

Bethany said...

You've been tagged! Go to my page to get the info! Love you!

Beth said...

Looks like you had so much fun! By the way, where did you get your star? We need one! =)

Beth said...

Looks like you all had so much fun!! By the way, where did you get your star? We need one!

Heather said...

We got the star several years ago...I think at target.