Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Just the beginning...

Okay, I've been checking out other peoples blogs and it has me interested. These things are addictive...I feel like a fly on the wall. My life may not be as exciting as some, but I have 2 funny little girls who give me plenty to write about. Matt and I love to exchange our "funny moments" at the end of the day and I am sure friends and family will enjoy those moments too! I also want to be able to post pictures. Since Reagan has come along I have not been as diligent about sending pictures...I know you are shocked!

Thanks for checking out my blog!!! I'll add some fun stuff soon!

5 comments:

Mel said...

Okay, Heather! This is the coolest thing---EVER! I will be checking this out often so keep us updated.

Bethany said...

So yes, it is addicting! I can't wait to hear the funny stories those sweet girls bring to the table!

Pamela Posch said...

Welcome to my attiction!!! Cant wait to hear all the funny things that those two sweet girls do!

Matt said...

Isn't this just the same thing as email? Except these emails are permanently posted on the internet?

Beth said...

This is great! Thanks for sharing and including us in your special moments. Matt is so funny...my husband would be saying the same thing so I will probably not have one of these =)