Thursday, November 29, 2007

Reagan's Chit Chat


My little Reagan is 15 months today!!! It is amazing how quickly time goes by. While the child said her first word "mama" as clear as day at like 8 months, most of her chit chat since then sounds like her own language...until this week. I was on the phone one afternoon and Reagan was walking around talking up a storm, but I really wasn't paying much attention. Then I realized she was calling for her paci. Rylee and I have always played this game when we are looking for something (mostly commonly with dolly...we'll walk around calling "dolly, dolly, dolly"...until we find her). Well here was Reagan with her blanket saying "aci, aci, aci" and sure enough she was looking for paci. It was really cute!!!




1 comment:

Bethany said...

Thanks for your help last night! I hope our little Reagy Roo is feeling a better today!