Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Woohooo...I got an award!

Let's face it, I'm not the most creative cat but it's very exciting to know that there are a few people out there who check out my blog from time to time!!! Who knows, this may even inspire me to step it up a notch :-). I was nominated for this award by my friend Rachel. She is a stay-at-home mom, talented cook and a great blogger. What I like most about Rachel is that she has a big heart and a enjoys the little things in life. Beware...her little boy Noah will crack you up too!

There are specific instructions that must be followed now in order to maintain such status in blog world though, so here they are:

1. Put the logo on your blog.

2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.

3. Nominate at least seven other blogs.

4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.

5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.


Here are my nominees...

http://www.bethanyandjeramy.blogspot.com/ - My sister, my friend and the mom of my sweet Ella Jean! If you know Bethy, you love her. Her blog is about family and her health and exercise journey. She is transparent and real...what more can you ask for!

http://www.livefromthequickhouse.blogspot.com/ - Terra is my "let's not take life too seriously" voice of reason (which is particularly helpful to me :-D). She is creative and sassy and the mom of 2 cute kiddos! You'll enjoy reading about their family fun and her newest projects.

http://www.tylerkateshawn.blogspot.com/ - This girl has is going on! Life with a 2 1/2 yr old and twins that will soon be 1 and she still has a clean house, mows the grass and blogs. Her blog is a small window into the the world of all those beautiful babies. It will inspire you to appreciate life day by day.

http://www.pamelaposch.blogspot.com/ - This is the one member of our family with oodles of talent. She can turn trash into treasure and makes it look easy. She is also the most creative scrapper I've ever seen. Most importantly, though, she is an amazing mom to my very energetic nieces and nephew.

http://www.thekempfamily.blogspot.com/ - The focus of Amy's blog and life is her precious daughter Scotlyn. Amy, however, is an incredible decorator and really needs to expand her blog to include all of her great decorating ideas for those of us who are a little decorating challenged...hint, hint!!!

http://www.annamarie08.blogspot.com/ - My friends Steve and Ruth Ann recently adopted a beautiful little girl and this is their story. Start at the beginning...they share wonderful details about the adoption process and you'll fall in love with the love of their life!

http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/ - This is the one blog in which I do not personally know the author, but I love what she has to say. Becky's trade is scrap booking (which I don't do), but she also posts the most handy little tips and ideas and has wonderful recipes (and great pics of those recipes).

6 comments:

Bethany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bethany said...

Woo Hoo! Thanks for showing me some love!

Live from the Quick House said...

Heather,

Thanks for the nomination! Let me know WHEN I WIN!! HaHa! I loved your description of me. However, I think I need to introduce you to the real me sometime. Your are too sweet. Terra

Pamela Posch said...

Thanks for the sweet things you said about me. None of them are true...only the part about the kids having energy.

Rachel Wheat said...

I can't wait to check out these blogs, I love finding a new one to read! :) Thanks for your sweet comments!

Lisa said...

Wow, I actually won an award for something!!! 1st time for everything.......Thanks, I only wish I could return the favor but I don't know 7 people much less 7 people that blog. I am lucky to know you and have you as a neighbor and BEST of all a FRIEND!!