Saturday, August 16, 2008

School Days...





Carson Andrew








Keely Parker








Margaret "Maggie" Elaine




Fast forward 5 years and these 3 precious babies (my nieces and nephew) are all starting school this year. It's a little overwhelming when I stop and realize how grown up they really are. They are amazing kids now and I can't wait to see the impact they have on the world around them. My prayer for them is that God will bless them with an exciting and wonderful year and that His light will shine in their lives!


I'm a photo thief! If the following pictures were taken from your blog, please forgive me :-). The past few weeks I seem to have forgotten I own a camera. A few shots of what we've been up to since my last post...
Swimming and lunch at Terra's...it was the perfect day and we had great company. The only one missing from the picture is Amy and she is behind the camera. Thank you Terra for a fun day!!!

Bethany and I met Dad, Amy, Rachael and Emily up in the mountains for a surprise birthday celebration for my dad. We had a great time and as always, Rachael and Emily spoiled us helping with the babies.

Terra and I took Rylee and Julia to see the American Girl movie. What a cute movie! By the end of the movie the girls were both in the same seat and had gone through twizzlers and a box of crunch. I think they had a great time too!

2 comments:

Rachel Wheat said...

Wow! Sounds like you have been a busy family! Starting school--what a big step. Everyone always told me time would go faster and faster once I had kids, but you have to experience it firsthand to really know. They grow up so fast!

Live from the Quick House said...

I did free hand the steps, I am going to be Kim Wheeler when I grow up. How is you still pictures? Maybe I should be Heather Brand too!