Tuesday, August 19, 2008

All about me...


I think I'm going to set a record for number of posts this month...I've not blogged this much in a long time! I have been tagged, so here are 6 random facts about me:


1- My two favorite flavors are caramel and cinnamon (sorry Pam!). Yum, yum...I love 'em! Notice they are both desert/sweet flavors. That tells you something else about me :-).

2- Matt and I met on a blind date and married exactly a year (to the date) after our first date. Alomst 7 years later, I have no doubt it was the best decision I've ever made!!!
(this picture was taken the year we were married)

3- I really enjoy girly movies...you know the Julia Roberts/Cameron Diaz/Reese Whitherspoon type movies. The kind of movies that don't have a very thick plot and you can watch the first 5 minutes and the last 5 minutes and pretty much have the movie, yeah those are the ones I talking about.

4- I have big babies! Both of my girls were over 9 lbs when they were born...skipped right over those newborn diapers :-).

5- My favorite new blog is http://www.simplemom.net/. I am a pretty practical girl and she is very practical and inspiring!

6- My favorite color is green. It's a happy color and it reminds me of the outdoors and nature. When we built our house I painted my kitchen green...I mean really green...and after the first coat of paint Matt said "are you sure this is the color you want???" I think he even likes it now!


***I tag Bethany, Melissa, Pam, Amy, Terra, Lisa***

Well, that's it for randomness on my part! Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you

2. Post the rules to your blog

3. Write 6 random things about myself

4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them

5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.

6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

You should know by now that you are my only blogger friend......I would have to borrow some of yours to participate.....who are you willing to donate to me!!!!!

Kim said...

Heather - you won a painting!!! email me!! smallwords@comcast.net

A New England Life said...

Holy cow! That is one green kitchen! lol! And being an Interior Painter I should know. Nothing like taking a risk : )

9 lb. babies? Oh gosh that's a lot of baby. They sure do look like petite little girls now!

Sharon